While we have always prided ourselves on a top standard of cleanliness, during these unprecedented times we wanted to share with you what we will be doing to enhancing our cleaning and disinfecting protocols keep you safe.
- Touch Point Deep Cleaning: To ensure your safety we will be deep cleaning and disinfecting the most commonly used touch points including but not limited to: door handles, window handles, light switches, taps and faucets, iron, temperature control dials and TV remotes.
- Common Area Cleaning & De-cluttering: Implementing increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency in all common areas, removing all pamphlets and information packets which will be made available upon request.
- Sanitization Seals: All bedrooms will be fitted with a seal on their door after the housekeeping staff have cleaned and disinfected the room. This is to demonstrate that the room has not been accessed since the room was serviced by our housekeeping team.
- Removal of Non Essential items: Removal of non essential items in the room, such as pens, paper, information leaflets, these items will be made available upon request.
- Water Station – In the interest of guest safety our in room glasses have been replaced with paper cups.
- Availability of Sanitizer: Hand Sanitizer will be made available in common areas and at the entrance and exit points of the Townhouse.
- Contactless Check-In: We encourage our guests to pay for their stay over the phone prior to arrival, where this is not possible the guest will be asked to pay using a credit/debit card using our disinfected and thoroughly cleaned credit card terminal. This terminal will be placed on the desk at reception by an employee wearing gloves and who will practice social distancing while completing the transaction. All key cards will be cut and then disinfected before the guest receives them and placed on the desk for the guest to collect while we remain 2 meters away.
- Staff Training: All of our staff at Kingston’s Boutique Townhouse & Bar have received additional training on disinfectant products, frequency of cleaning, hand washing, as well as all our new cleanliness policies at Kingston’s.
If you have any questions about our new Kingston’s Clean Guarantee Policy please do not hesitate to contact us.